Digital image by Mo's Digital Pencil . Sentiment: Holiday Best. Cardstock: Black, CM orange, Doodlebug Holiday stripes, Paper Studio Halloween dots, GP 110 white. Ink: Copics, versafine black, orange and Certainly Celery markers. Accessories: CM oval cutter, orange dotted silk ribbon, Long rectangle Nestabilities.
Isn't this a hilarious image? Not only that, but it's free just for being a member of Mo's Digital Pencil group over on the Scrapbook News and Review site!
It's also perfect for several challenges:
1) Mo's Digital Challenge #2 to use Fall colors plus only two types of embellishments.
2) Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #44; I only added the second DP because I didn't have quite enough of the stripes to cover the whole area.
3) Tuesday Tagger's challenge 'Things That Go Bump in the Night'; poor Bronte will probably bump into a few things with his kitty mask on!
4) Copic Creations #14: Black. The tutorials on coloring to achieve a realistic black were awesome; I think the black areas are the only ones I truly happy with on this image!
5) Last, but certainly not least, one of my favorite challenge blogs Opus Gluei #29 'Hocus Pocus' which challenged us to add a little magic to our project. Bella in her witch hat counts, but I think it's even more magical that she actually was able to convince Bronte to dress up like a black cat!!
This should take care of my 'need' for challenge for a while! My next challenge is cutting out all these super fun DRS Designs Halloween releases so I can begin showcasing them. Thank goodness for my hot knife tool!!