Thursday, October 1, 2009

Clean and Simple Winter Wishes

Stamps: Papertrey 'Vintage Picnic Sentiments'. Cardstock: Baja Breeze, 'Ski Slope' DP. Ink: Riding Hood Red. Accessories: Felt Flurries, button.

Here's my end of year resolution: if I buy new supplies, I must use them within a week. No hoarding allowed because my hoarding usually evolves into forgetting something exists, at least until the next big cleaning session.

So, here are three newly bought items in use -- the felt snowflakes and the DP were SU clearanced items, and the sentiment is from my most recent Papertrey order. Inspiration is courtesy of Clean & Simple Stamping's Fall-To sketch #61.

This is fun! Now let's see if my resolve can outlast my impulse purchases....

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jess!! Wow!! That is just gorgeous!! Love the color combo and the sparkly red snowflake!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think CAS is the way to go for Christmas cards! This is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your clean and simple cards Jessica!! Gorgeous colors and design!! The sparkle adds so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!