Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Clean and Simple Holidays

Stamps by DRS Designs: Gingerbread Man, Time for Sharing sentiment, Tiny Leaf. Cardstock: kraft, Old Olive, Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip, Papertrey white. Ink: Chocolate Chip, Memento Black, Copics. Accessories: CB distressed stripes.

This card was inspired by today's sketch challenge on SplitCoast Stampers which was perfect for the sentiment shape and Color Throwdown #63 which had the perfect Fall colors.

The next card showcases two favorites, Basic Grey DP and the Fall-To sketches on Clean & Simple Stamping:

Stamps: Papertrey 'Signature Christmas'. Cardstock: Basic Grey 'Wassail', GP110 white. Ink: Versamark. Accessories: White detail EP, white velvet ribbon, Martha Stewart pines border punch.

Three challenges on two cards in one day -- that's a record for me!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Jess!! These are very sweet!! I love them both!! The colors on the top one are very awesome!! Nice CAS ideas!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are lovely. The embossed strip on the first card gives it such a polished feel, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica these are beautiful CAS cards, perfect for the Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning!

    I'm really liking CAS cards lately...I think it has something to do with wanting to simplify my life! lol
    take care Jess!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the CAS card! That pine tree punch is fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great holiday cards! I especially love the Christmas card. I never would have bought that punch until now! You just cost me money!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the simplicity of the Throwdown card! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are gorgeous. Love the great clean lines.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute cards! I love the tree punch border that you used here! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!