Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cuttlebugged Friends

Stamp: Gina K's 'Tree Silhouettes'. Ink: Old Olive. Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Textured white, Garden Gree, Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi. Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing folders, circle punches.

How could I resist a Cuttlebug challenge? Especially with the guilt of all those neglected embossing folders resting heavily on my shoulders? The challenge posted on Melissa's blog, Stamp It, Scrap It, Share It was to use at least three different embossing folders on a single card and not have it look overdone. A similiar tree in the new Stampin' Up catalog gave me my CASE idea; it turns out that I used seven different folders on my card!
Check out the KL Stampin and Scrappin' blog for more photos and details and stop by the store to browse their great variety of embossing folders!

7 comments:

  1. OMG Jess!! This is the cutest thing!!! I love the tree and all those cuttlebug designs!! :) I know...I should be doing the challenges myself...but the time!! YIKES!! Thanks so much for sharing this!! How creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I love all the texture! BTW, you won my blog candy. See here: http://inknscraphabits.blogspot.com/2009/02/blog-candy-results.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card!!! Clever way to use all those folders!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so creative and cute. Super job!


    Tonya

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!