Sunday, February 1, 2009

Awards and Tags



This 'From the Heart' award was created by Mary (my cardz) and showcases one of the cards from gratefulness.org . We could all use a little more gratefulness, right? Well, I'm grateful for blogging friends like Mary!


As far as Tags, here's my first and very fun one: Donelda (Wiggy's World ) tagged me with 'finding your 6th folder of pictures and pick your 6th picture in the folder', then displaying it on my blog. Here it is:


This photo was taken last September during a trip to the Missouri Botanical Gardens. The girls and I were feeding the gigantic and very friendly (at least if you have food!) koi that live in the lake in the Japanese Garden. These gardens are absolutely amazing and I highly recommend stopping by if you are ever in the neighborhood!

Since my blog is still relatively new I don't have a large pool of blogging friends to award or tag, but you can bet I'll hang onto both of these for future fun!

3 comments:

  1. Jessica,
    I believe you were the winner for this challenge at SheetLoad: http://sheetloadshortcuts.blogspot.com/2009/02/our-january-raffle-winner-is.html
    I don't remember seeing an email from you and just realized today I still had the December prize waiting to be sent out. :(
    There is an email address and instructions on the link above.
    Thanks!
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great photo!! Were you as curious as I was to discover what exactly was your 6th pic in your 6th folder!! LOL what fun, glad you could play along!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice picture! One of those moment in time pictures - how neat it to look for a photo that way. DO you scrapbook? This would be an awesome page.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!