Friday, February 7, 2014

I'm Back!



Stamps:  digi From the Heart Stamps 'Candle Birdbrain'. DP:  DCWV 'Celebration Stack'.  Cardstock:  Neenah white,  SU Wild Wasabi and Bayou Blue.  Ink:  Copics.
 
 It's difficult to believe I've been absent from the blogging world for almost two years!  I'd like to say that I've gotten my act together and our (not-so) new house is now in perfect order, but really it just boils down to I've missed creating cards and the inspiration  I gain from participating in challenges, like FTHS sketch challenge 52 which inspired the above card.
Sketch052.jpg
So here's what finally lured me back:  the From the Heart Stamps' Progressive challenge!  I received the Candle Birdbrain digi featured on the above card for FREE because I participated in the January challenge with the initial free image:

Digi:  From the Heart Stamps 'FREE Kitten and Heart'.  DP :  Memory Keepers 'Love Struck'.  Ink:  Copics.
 
The good news is that you can still join in the progressive image by purchasing the Candle Birdbrain image (which includes a bonus 16 hilarious sentiments like the one I chose) and linking your project.  Next month you'll receive the March image for free!  Go HERE for details.
 
Yes, I will stamp for free digis, especially digis as cute as these!

7 comments:

  1. Jessica, it´s so nice to see you bloggin again !!! And i´m really glad that you join the challenges @ From the Heart Stamps.
    The birdbrain card is amazing- great coloring and DP and the cute kitty i´ve seen on SCS - also nice !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, this is so cute and I am so glad you are blogging again. Beautiful work on this darling card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so darn cute Jessica! I love the colors and your coloring rocks. So glad you are back to blogging and creating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely love this card....your paper choices and coloring rocks! Thanks for playing the FTHS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! Your cards are so cute. I especially like the bird on the first card, he looks like he's sweating out his birthday lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, so tickled you are back too?! I didn't see this until today. I will definitely make sure you are back on my blog roll, girlfriend. I have been participating in some of the same challenges. Missed you!! And ... You stepped right in there without skippin a beat, didn't you? Your Copic coloring is AH-mazing!! Can I also say ... I love that you still use the Blinky from KL Stampin N Scrappin. I have deleted most of my pics from my files, and this one makes me smile <3 Hugs, Kel

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm delighted you are back, you're incredibly talented and your work is beautiful. Love love love that you've returned.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!