Sunday, February 23, 2014

Merci!

Digital Stamp:  From the Heart Stamps 'French Moustache Birdbrain'.  Ink:  copics.  Cardstock:  SU navy, Glitz 'Vintage Blue', Neenah white.

Isn't this French Moustache Birdbrain a cutie with continental flair?  And even better -- this digi is FREE just by liking From the Heart Stamps on Facebook!
 
Another fun sketch challenge, too:  Sketch 54.  It's a great way to use up scraps of DP and to earn a $1 credit to From the Heart Stamps just by entering!  I rotated the sketch 90 degrees to incorporate my image.
Sketch054.jpg
Since it seems like I can never have too many thank you cards, I'm sure I will be using this image and sketch many more times!

6 comments:

  1. Jessica, this is adorable !! Love your paper choice and your coloring is wonderful.

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I thought of using this same Glitz paper, when I was looking to coloring the same image!! LOL...Great minds think alike!! After seeing your card this week, I wish I had!! Gorgeous card and coloring. Thanks for joining us this week at FTH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, so cute and so fun. Beautiful papers to Jessica.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute!! I really like this birdie! Beautiful patterned papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL - love him!! I missed this Freebie, must go take a look. Your coloring again is superb (said with a French accent), and I love the heart too. Hugs, Kel

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!