Thursday, February 27, 2014

Birthday Glow

Image and sentiment:  From the Heart Stamps 'Candle Birdbrain'.  Cardstock:  DCWV 'Sweet', SU Cool Caribbean and Soft Suede, Neenah White.  Ink:  Copics.  Die:  My Favorite Things.
This little birdbrain is helping me replenish my birthday card stash.  With so many funny sentiments included, he (or she) work for any birthday celebrant!

Layout inspiration is provided by I {heart} sketches #55:
Sketch055.jpg
For once I actually used the sketch as Imke drew it -- no rotation!

5 comments:

  1. Jessica, it is so awesome to see you crafting! I love your card...awesome coloring and use of the sketch (I thought it was a hard one!). Thank you for playing along with us at From the Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, it is a great sketch. I love these images too. Beautiful coloring and papers. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the colors you used!! And your coloring is fab as well. Thanks for joining us at From The Heart Stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica, this is gorgeous !! I like the DP pink with aqua- it looks really great. And you did a great job with our sketch. Like Angela i thought it was a little tricky because of the border on top.

    Thanks for joining our Sektch and SOTM Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    It´s so nice to see you crafting and blogging again - love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, Jessica is crafting again! Your cards are always so inspirational. This is such a great card. Love the paper and that chunky scallop border is REALLY fun!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!