Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy Birthday, Theresa!

Sentiment:  Papertrey 'Birthday Basics'.  Carstock:  My Mind's Eye "ooh la la' DP.  Ink:  verstamark.  Accessories:  white ep, double-stitched pink ribbon, gem brad.

Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge is celebrating founding Design Team member, Theresa of My Sassy Cards, with a special month-long challenge.  In honor of Theresa's milestone birthday (I will let her tell you which milestone!) and the just as impressive occasion of reaching that monumental 5 year point in her battle with breast cancer TMS is hosting a monthlong challenge!

The challege is to create a project featuring:  Birthday and Pink.  Breast Cancer Awareness theme is optional, but appreciated.  Blog candy prize winner will be announced November first.

Help us to celebrate Theresa by visiting her blog, admiring her virtual card party links below, and sharing your own challenge project HERE!


Happy Birthday, Theresa!!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica - it's so good to see you. I love your card. So beautifully elegant. Thank you for celebrating with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Jessica.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jessica. Glad to see you getting inky again. What a great celebration for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Jessica! I hope things are going well for you and that maybe you'll come back to crafting a bit more. I appreciate you making such a beautiful card and sharing it with us and most of all, I thank you for helping me with this party for Theresa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this layout - and that fabulous ribbon accent :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done, Jessica! Love how you have done the sentiment in white...it brings out the white stitching on the ribbon...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jessica! Thanks for helping us celebrate Theresa this month! I love the pink ribbon against that pretty dp and the vivid green cs. Your card is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is truly perfect for a breast cancer survivor. I LOVE the colours and your ribbon is fantastic. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card. The ribbon looks great against the backing papers and just perfect for Theresa.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card, Jess. I love all of the fun, bright colors you used with the great breast cancer ribbon. I am sure Theresa loved it too! :) Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!