Monday, April 14, 2014

Marking Spring

Digi image:  From the Heart Stamps 'Spring Medley'. Cardstock:  Kraft, Black, Certainly Celery, Paper Studio 'Sweet Stack' and purple polka dots.  Coloring media:  Prismacolor pencils.  Accessories:  Sizzix embossing folder
 Welcome to From the Heart Stamps' I{heart} sketches #62!  This week's fun sketch has the added challenge of no cards allowed:
 
I chose to create a bookmark with the Stamp of Month 'Spring Medley', but realized that it can also be used a gift tag for Easter goodies, too:
Since I missed the added challenge of coloring on kraft with last week's sketch, I decided to give it a try -- fun, fun!  And it also allowed me to break out the pencils that have been severely neglected in favor of Copics.

Spring Medley was free in April for everyone who participated in March's Stamp of the Month challenge; it is discounted for a bargain $1.62 for a limited time now.  Be sure to join in this month so you will receive May's image for free!  Read all the challenge details HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful bookmark, Jess ! I like the bright and fun colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful book mark and a great idea. Love the bright colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, I just love this card! I don't know exactly what it is, but it's so gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!