Monday, April 7, 2014

Congrats, Smarty Pants!

Image and Sentiment:  From the Heart Stamps 'Birdbrain Graduate'.  Cardstock:  SU yellow, Neenah white, Glitz 'Vintag Blue'.  Ink:  Copics, Stardust glitter pen. Grosgrain ribbon:  SU.
 Monday means it's time for another fun I {heart} sketch!  This week Sketch 61 has the added twist of coloring on Kraft which I totally spaced (to show my 80s upbringing).  Too bad because I really want to try that technique!
My excuse is that I was so excited to use this adorable 'Birdbrain Graduate' digi to create a card for our eldest who is graduating high school in a few short weeks that I completely forgot about the bonus challenge.  That's OK, though, because you can use just the sketch, too, so join us!
Anyone who has seen the cards I've made in the past few weeks is probably starting to think I only have a couple collections of DP, but this this Glitz pack is SO perfect because navy and gold are the graduate's school colors.

Next card I promise to break out a new DP pack because there are plenty more collecting dust in the craft room!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica :)
    What a cool card you've made, your colouring is superb.
    Congratulations to your graduate, a time to celebrate!
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Can't believe that A. is graduating! Yikes, we are old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! It does not seem possible that your daughter is graduating High School. Love what you have been doing with the birdbrain images. Fun card, great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your coloring.
    Adore this cute birdbrain.

    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable!! I absolutely LOVE the colors and your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I MUST get this birdbrain! So perfect for the graduate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing coloring, Jessica. Love the blue and yellow color combi.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just wonderful! Love the vibrant colours and design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goodness! This is awesome too!! Love the blue and yellow in this card.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!