Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Birdbrain Belated Birthday

Digi image and sentiments:  From the Heart Stamps 'Birdbrain Balloon'.  Cardstock:  SU Wild Wasabi, black, Neenah white, Paper Studio Uptown Flair'.  Ink:  Copics.
 The belated birthday theme of this card is rather appropriate since I'm also late for posting about this week's sketch challenge!  I think I'll stock up on belated cards ...

From the Heart's I {heart} sketch #63:
 
Sketch063.jpg
The sketch has the added optional twist of an inspiration photo; I chose to go with the hot pink and green colors, along with birds.  Check out the photo in the sketch post or here.


The sentiments that are included with 'Birdbrain Balloon' are funny and way too appropriate for me:

Now I'm off to complete the next belated item on my To Do list....

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card, Jessica. I totally like your color and DP choice. Very bright and fun colors.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!