Thursday, July 23, 2009

Super Cutie Pie!

Stamps by DRS Designs: Beach Boy F1096, Creating Yourself sentiment H558. Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Summer Sun, Real Red, Papertrey white. Ink: Memento black, Copics, Real Red. Accessories: SU scallop border punch, dotted satin ribbon.

Have you checked out all the new releases by DRS Designs yet? Last Saturday they unveiled this month's releases full of summer fun.

This brand new cutie, Beach Boy, seems equally at home in a beach setting or any place that needs a pint-sized superhero. See all the Cutie Pie Kids HERE. The Creating Yourself sentiment is one of my all-time favorites and works well with so many different images.

Remember there's still time to play along with DRS Designs challenge #25 to create a genie bag; stay tuned for the next challenge coming up this Monday, July 27th, on the DRS blog.

Hope you are having fun in the sun, with or without your cape!

6 comments:

  1. He's so silly!! I love this superkid!! :) Reminds me of my youngest!! Love both of your cards Jess!! Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! Absolutely fabulous job coloring him! Super cute card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Too funny--I made a card with him a week ago (haven't posted it yet) and I colored him the same way! Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Jessica,l love the image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is a super cutie pie! Your coloring and that ribbon match perfectly! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...what a SUPER DUDE!! :) LOVE that sentiment on there as well Jess...GREAT JOB! (I agree...that image is tooo cute!)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!