Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hedgie Christmas in July

Stamps: Hedgie image from WRAK, Clearly Defined sentiment. Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Real Red, white, Daisy D 'Paisley Sugarplum' DP. Ink: Black, copics. Accessories: Rectangle Nestabilities, Martha Stewart snowflake punches, Dazzling Diamond glitter, gems.

Tuesday Morning sketches has yet another fun sketch challenge for the week! I combined this hedgie image received through WRAK so this card is doing double-duty for July's WRAK theme of 'Christmas in July' as well.


**Be sure to stop by Vicki's blog (Stamped Smiles) for a chance at fun blog candy, including two of the brand new DRS releases, just released yesterday!

6 comments:

  1. gosh,..I think I love everything about this card! how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW! Jess, this is sooo sweet!! I love these images and the fun Christmas theme right now is really attractive to me!! Beautiful coloring hun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Jessica,l love the image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jess, this is adorable! I love that image. You did a fabulous job with the sketch.

    Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautifulChristmas card! I love the papers you used & the way you colored it. The snowflake embellies are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!