Monday, January 12, 2015

Don't Sweat it...

Digi image:  From the Heart Stamps 'Birthday Candle Birdbrain'.  Cardstock:  SU base, DP from Basic Grey 'Urban Prairie' and K & co. 'Abrianna'.  Ink:  Copics.
It's time for more inspiration from I {Heart} Sketches courtesy of From the Heart Stamps
Here is our sketch and  inspiration board with optional twist for this week's challenge:
For my card, I used the sketch, color combo, and twist -- a birthday card.  The inside sentiment reads 'Don't sweat it ... it's your birdday!'
 
Be sure to stop by the FTHS blog to join in the fun! Everyone who enters a card featuring a FTHS image wins a $1 credit to the store.
  

1 comment:

  1. I must have left my comment on the wrong spot. A problem I sometimes have working with my IPad. Anyway, love your color choices and one of my favorite combos.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!