Thursday, January 15, 2015

Blog Candy --Thanks Snow Much!

Digi image and sentiment:  From the Heart Stamps 'Little Snowman'.  Cardstock:  SU base, DP:  WeRMemorykeepers 'Winter Frost', sparkle silver..  Ink:  Copics.  Accessories:  SU piercing mat, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, Spellbinders circles.
Just a reminder that we are almost halfway through January (can you believe it?) which means you only have a little over two weeks left to use this month's hilarious 'Little Snowman' digi on a project to earn the next Stamp of the Month for free! This digi is free with any $10 purchase at From the Heart Stamps.   Be sure to post your project HERE to be eligible.

BLOG CANDY:  As a bonus for this month since there is no blog hop, Faith has gifted each of her DT member with a $10 From the Heart Stamps gift certificate for giveaway to one lucky commenter.  I also realized yesterday was my 6 year blogoversary so it's perfect timing! Comment on this blog post by 8 pm CST on Sunday, January 18th and you will be eligible.  I will draw the winner's  name and include it on Monday with my regularly scheduled post!

Challenges entered for this card are:
1)  Sugar Sketch #18 (SPDSS18)
2)  Pile it On #51:  Something edible.  While some kiddos and our Lab may consider the snowman edible, I was thinking more along the lines of the carrot nose.
3)  My Time to Craft: Stripes

Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. Isn't he a sweetie! FABulous colours and sparkle and I LOve your papers.
    Chrisssyxx
    Must get my 'skates' on and do mine lol..thanks for the reminder. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful color combination - I like blue, green and brown together. The little snowman is sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors, love the way you colored him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is cute and a timely reminder to get off my bootay and DO mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card, Jess. The snowman with the snowflake are so fab together! Great coloring, too. Love the way you used our SugarPea sketch. Good luck! Hugs, Cathy DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! I love the color combination - the brown, lime,and turquoise are awesome together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card layout for this adorable snowman! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree that he is such a sweetie. I have sooo totally fallen in love with the From the Heart .stamps. Your card is just one great example!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He sure is a cutie--love the design of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CUTE!!! Like your twist on the something edible! :)
    Thanks for joining us last week at PIO!!
    Hope you join us again soon!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute image! I may have to jump in on this progressive challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!