Monday, October 13, 2014

Bright Fall Days

Digi image: From the Heart Stamps 'Raking Leaves Birdbrains'. Digi sentiment:  FTHS 'Shine (Faithful Friends)'.  Cardstock:  SU solids, Paper Studio, GP110 white.  Ink:  Copics.  Accessories:  glitter tape.

It's time for more inspiration from I {Heart} Sketches courtesy of From the Heart Stamps

We have a new feature this week with Sketch 83-- an inspiration board to go along with the sketch and optional twist:
In addition to the awesome sketch, I was inspired to go with the autumn theme and perfect color palette.
 
Be sure to stop by the FTHS blog to join in the fun! Everyone who enters a card featuring a FTHS image wins a $1 credit to the store.
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I just love what you did with this image...so much so I ordered it on Oct 13. Hope mind will come out as cute and pretty as yours.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!