Wednesday, October 22, 2014

A Little Pick-me-up

Digi image and sentiment:  From the Heart Stamps ' Birdbrain Needs Coffee'.  Cardstock:  GP 110 white, K&Co. DP 'Sweet Nectar'.  Ink:  Copics.  Accessories:  Nestabilities circles, Stardust glitter pen. 
It's time for more inspiration from I {Heart} Sketches courtesy of From the Heart Stamps

Here is our inspiration board and optional twist for this week's challenge: 
 
 
For my card featuring 'Birdbrain Needs Coffee' (I can relate!), I chose to go with the inspiration palette and Sketch challenge #49:
 
Be sure to stop by the FTHS blog to join in the fun! Everyone who enters a card featuring a FTHS image wins a $1 credit to the store.
  


1 comment:

  1. This image gave me a chuckle. I think that was me Saturday afternoon after our 5K and my insomnia the night before. Love it! :) Great colors too. Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!