Monday, April 13, 2015

Happy Birthday to My 'Baby'!

Digi image:  From the Heart Stamps 'Birdbrain Balloon'.  Cardstock:  GP110 white.  DP:  DCWV 'Celebration Stack'.  Ink:  Copics.  Accessories:  silver stickers.
It's time for more inspiration from I {Heart} Sketches courtesy of From the Heart Stamps
Here is our sketch with optional twist for this week's challenge:
 
For my card, I followed the sketch as is and by using a simple image to color along with sentiments from the DP, also made it a quick card!
 
I added the numbers to the balloon to personalize it for our youngest daughter who will be entering high school in the Fall.  Where DO the years go??
 
Be sure to stop by the FTHS blog to join in the fun! Everyone who enters a card featuring a FTHS image wins a $1 credit to the store.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!