|Digi image: From the Heart Stamps 'No Snow Birdbrain'. Cardstock: SU Chocolate Chip, GP110 white, Magnolia snowflake DP, Paper Studio 'Happy Hootin' Holidays' dots, DCWV 'Twinkle Glints'. Ink: Copics. Accessories: Martha Stewart snowflake punches, SU fine glitter.|
Welcome to our From the Heart Stamps blog hop!
Our theme this month is Christmas or any other Winter Holiday.
As you hop along, please leave a comment on each entry. One random commenter will be selected on each blog to win an image of choice from the FTHS store. And additionally, one commenter on the From the Heart Stamps blog will be selected to win a $15 gift voucher to the store!
If you have arrived from Imke's Creations, you are in the right place. If not, why don’t you start on the From the Heart Stamps blog, so you don’t miss anything.
For my project, I went with every child's favorite winter holiday (besides Christmas, of course): the SNOW Day! When I first saw this new digi, 'No Snow Birdbrain', I knew I had to craft this cutie!
Challenges entered include:
1) Merry Monday #137 'Feathered Friends': a fine feathered Birdbrain!
2) Tuesday Morning Sketches #278; sketch
3) Just Inspirational 'Snowflakes': both on DP, punches, and theme!
4) Just Inspirational monthly challenge 'For the Boys': a rare masculine card!
5) Color Throwdown Color Combo: silver, gold, dark brown, white
6) Pile It On #48 'Sprinkle It' : glitter, LOTS of glitter
Now head over to Jo Edward's and admire her creation!
Thanks for hopping with us today. The hop will end on Monday December 8th, 6 am EST. Winners will be posted on the From the Heart Stamps Blog on Wednesday December 10th.