Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge #205: Happy Anniversary

Stamps:  Paper Pretties:  'Timeless Love', 'Love Birds'.  Cardstock:  Kraft, SU Certainly Celery DP.  Ink:  Pacific Point, Certainly Celery pen.  Accessories:  Rectangle Nesties, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Stardust glitter pen.
Welcome to Paper Pretties' Wednesday Challenge #205!
Our challenge this week is to create an anniversary card!

For my card, I combined images from two stamp sets, Clean and Simple's Fall-to Sketch #189, and glitter!

On a less sparkling note, I will be with Paper Pretties Design Team until the end of May when I need to devote my 'free time' to finding a job -- after 15 years out of the work force.  Wish me luck! Be sure to visit all the Paper Pretties' blogs to see their spin on the challenge:
Then be sure to link your creation HERE for your chance to win this week's prize!


  1. What a gorgeous card Jessica.

    Hugs Riet.xx

  2. This is beautiful Jessica. Love the out of the box look and all the sparkle.

  3. Gorgeous card, Jessica and I will keep my fingers crossed for the job search.

  4. What a beautiful creation! I love the hand-drawn lines and that glittery winged heart is gorgeous! Best of luck on the job search!

  5. This is amazing...the glitter is so pretty!


Your comments make my day!