Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketch #138: Sweet Birthday Wishes

Stamps:  Papertrey 'Birthday Basics'.  Cardstock:  SU solids, DCWV 'Glitter Sweet Matstack'  Ink:  Chocolate Chip.  Accessories:  Circle Nestabilties, SU ribbon, gem brads, Spare Parts cupcake brad.
Here's our fun sketch created by Kathy for this week's challenge:
For my card, I showcased this fun brad highlighted by these awesone DPS that were all included in a card kit from my Secret Sis. Thanks, Sis!

Our sponsor this week is The Stamping Boutique.

Be sure to admire the TMS Design Team's spin on this week's challenge:
Then link up your creations HERE to join in the fun and so we can admire your take on this sketch and enter your name in the drawing to win a prize from our sponsor!

16 comments:

  1. This is such a great birthday card! I love the colors you used and those brads are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet birthday card! The brads are very pretty and are the perfect touch to this great paper. Awesome kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous layout Jess!! Love your fun birthday papers!! Hope you have a beautiful Spring day!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a 'yummy' looking card, Jessica. Love how you tied it all together with the pink backing and dotted pink ribbon. Super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hej.
    Flot blog du har. den er et besøg vær, kommer sikket igen
    klem

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great Jessica. Love the colors and what a fun big cupcake brad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect birthday card, Jessica. I like the matching DP and the colors !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmm, this looks yummy! Love your colors and your take on the sketch...well done, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a SWEET card. No pun intended, but it fit ;) I thought that cupcake brad was a BasicGrey stamp. I will have to dig out my cupcake stamps and take a look. I do believe they match perfectly. Hope to find some time this evening to join you all in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun card! Good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving that cupcake brad! I need to find some of those. Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jessica - I love your cupcake card. I love those papers (I'm still hoarding mine. Can you believe it!!). Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet bday card with cake and cupcakes...mmm! Love the colors and gems, also!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a yummy card!!! Gorgeous papers and beautiful colors! Love it!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such an adorable card Jessica! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!