Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge #129: Good Birthdays


Here's our fun sketch created by Melissa for this week's challenge:

An image this fun had to have a humourous sentiment to go with it, but I didn't want it to be insulting.  So, it ended up taking me almost as long as creating the card to find this zinger:

Be sure to admire the TMS Design Team's spin on this week's challenge:
Then link up your creations HERE to join in the fun and so we can admire your take on this sketch and enter your name in the drawing to win a prize from our sponsor!

11 comments:

  1. Laughter is the best medicine. Love the humour and great coloring. Is that background made with different DP's and edgers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card. I love the colors,(Red Hat Club) and the beautiful layout. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take with the image and your coloring of the "red lady" is fabulous !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahha - funny! I love that you did red and purple!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card! I love the image and that chocolate cake looks good enough to eat. Amazing coloring!! Awesome ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! It reminds me of the Red Hat Society! You did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Love the "red hat" theme and your mix of DPS...the inside is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Jessica! Love those sassy old ladies! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the sentiment you used with it, really fits well. Brilliant coloring and such fun colors. Reminds me of the book "When I'm an Old Woman I Shall Wear Purple".

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! I love that bright, fun dp, and the image is fantastic. I just saw that one in Archivers last week and passed it up. Shouldn't have. The coloring on the image is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the red hats color scheme. Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!