Sunday, September 13, 2009

With Sympathy


Stamps by DRS Designs: The Sadness You're Feeling sentiment H029, Medium Open Silhouette Butterfly D117, Silhouette Branch Background H363. Cardstock: Textured Almost Amethyst, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, GP 110 white. Ink: Perfect Plum, Copics. Accessories: Long Rectangle Nestabilities, SU Scallop border punch, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Eggplant grosgrain.

Thanks again to Tuesday Morning Sketches for the layout inspiration. Sympathy cards are always so difficult to create, but the beautiful sentiments created by DRS Designs really complete the card without much extra embellishment.

Does this card look distorted to you? My husband surprised me with a brand-new desktop computer for my birthday, but I'm still adjusting to a wide screen. This card is the usual A2 size, but on my monitor it looks square! Let me tell, looking at photos of myself is no fun, either!!

8 comments:

  1. Awww Jessica, I'm sorry that you didn't make it for the drawing. But your card is just beautiful. The saying on it is really nice.

    Thanks for playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO Absolutely Gorgeous Jessica, I LOVE these colors!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jess!! WOW!! This is so gorgeous hun!! I love that sparkly butterfly and your colors!! :) I'm sure this would cheer anyone up!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love your colors and the layout. I think butterflies always work well with sympathy cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant! I love the color combo too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, simply beautiful! Great job on this card Jessica.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!