Monday, April 13, 2009

New DRS artist!

Just a quick post to share some very exciting news -- DRS Designs has a new artist with a complete line of stamps! If you are a fan of Etsy, you may recognize the name 'Dustin Pike' as an artist of adorable critters available as digital images. Here's Dustin's blog post, complete with sneak peeks of stamp images to be released May 2, 2009:


http://dustinpike.blogspot.com/2009/04/sneek-peek.html

I just received my new batch of stamps and I'm very excited to get coloring with the Copics! Cards with more sneak peeks will begin appearing here and on the other DRS DT members' blogs beginning April 27th, so stay tuned!!

3 comments:

  1. I loveeeee Dustin's work! His dragons are just perfectly adorable. Is that an adjective? haha! :D Congrats to Dustin! We all knew it was just a matter of time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE Dustin and his adorable images!! This is so exciting and I'm sure he's just coming apart at the seams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on Dustin's blog...so excited. His images are just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!